eSelect-M3 series is a family of controllers with three channels measures (+ temperature). The wide graphic display
and the user-friendly navigation make it a very simple product for the end-user. Predisposed for Eatcloud connection,
thanks to the “Connection Kit” (not included with the controller) the eSelect-M3 can be managed in a remote way.
THe eSelect M is a multi-function measuring instrument featuring three (M3)
measurement parameters suitable for measuring the pH, Rx (Redox), Free CHLORINE (Residual), Total
CHLORINE and Conductivity.
The eSelect M range, along with high quality performances and advanced functions, offers several
characteristics that make it versatile and easy to use.
- Measures: pH, Redox (mV), Free Chlorine (ppm) and temperature (C°)
- Standard version: pH – Rx – CL
- Timer mode, connected to auxiliary realy
- N.3 4-20mA outputs, programmable from the user
- Chlorine measure (ppm) by selective membrane sensor or amperometric cell Platinum-Copper
- 2 setpoint for each measure, ON/OFF mode or PWM(Pulse Width Modulation);
- Adjustable hystesys on setpoint value; delay time on activation relay
- Alarm MAX and MIN mode on each measure
- Overdosing Alarm (excessive dosing time) for each measure
- Timer built-in to manage start/stop of the controller
- N.3 inputs for level sensor
- Flow sensor input
- PH and Rx can be selected on the same model by simply programming and using the related probe;
- Free or Total Chlorine measure may be chosen on the basis of the type of sensor used and the relative measuring range:
- Ion-selective membrane sensors with measure ranges 0-2 Cl ppm; 0-20 Cl ppm; 0-20 Cl ppm (Total);
- Open type amperometric cell (model CLC) with measure range 0-10 Cl ppm
- Timed AUX outputs programming; Adjustable timer mode; switch-on time programming.
- Suitable for software EtaCloud connection; optional accessory: connectivity kit
- Available boxes: wall mounting (IP65)
- Backlighted graphic display (128x64)
- Start-up delay
- Alarm relay, NO or NC programmable from the user
- Automatic temperature compensation, (by PT100 probe o NTC) or manual